- High profile, forward-facing role
- Engaging and ego-free/hierarchy-free team
- Exciting and growing firm
- High-profile network
- Intelligent executives to work for
- Longevity and stability
- Strong, well established reputation
- You are a business partner and peer to your executive
- There is a lot of flexibility in the role
- Executive is CPO and CFO and has 23 direct reports
- Provide support for your executive and, potentially, other members of their management team.
- Support the operations and culture of various teams.
- Contribute to leadership meetings and offsites by assisting with the production of materials and pre-reads, taking notes, and tracking action items.
- Partner with your executive to track key project milestones as well as progress against personal, team, and company goals/targets.
- Establish new—and improve existing—administrative systems and processes.
- Make recommendations for your executive with regard to their time management, prioritization, delegation, and organization.
- Assist with ad hoc projects, events and travel arrangements as needed.
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT:
- You are adept at handling sensitive information and situations with care and confidence.
- You are able to quickly shift tasks and priorities as needed.
- You have a knack for working across various roles and teams.
- You communicate, perform, and react well under pressure or ambiguity.
- You enjoy optimizing processes to make them more efficient.
- You are able to anticipate and respond to the needs of others before they arise.
- You are incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail and a strong ability to execute.
- You have experience in a high-growth technology startup.
- You are enthusiastic.
- You have an executive presence and discretion around confidentiality.
Job ID: INSEARCH16